I propped Caleb up on the couch for a little photo shoot. He was crying a bit when I sat him down, but as soon as the camera started going (and Evie was making him happy), he was completely cooperative--Can't help but love the camera :)!
Such a handsome, sweet boy!

8 comments:
Oh my he is so adorable! I just cant wait to hold that little guy! He is so precious!!!
Love the new Pictures Even the stylin new dew for Evie. I did let out a small gasp when I saw the braid at first, But I agree it looks great. Such a good big sister.
He is adorable! Love the spiky hair!
Those are darling pictures! He is such a cutie!
Can't believe how big your kids are getting. Miss you guys! Call next time you are in Arizona and we'll come up to say hello.
Al! He is SO adorable! I just can't get over how cute his hair is. What gorgeous kiddos you have. Let's get together soon, it's been way too long! I STILL want to take you out for your 'shower' ;) Maybe around our birthdays?!
Caleb is precious! It was so much fun to see all the little cousins together. Thanks for blogging! love you
Almost time for one year July 19th he is so cute.
Post a Comment