It's amazing how they go from this...
To this...in just one short year!
Started the day with a "C" pancake--his first pancake experience actually. He enjoyed about 4 bites and then he was done. This picture makes me laugh; those long eyelashes looking down--looks like he's praying :).
Small Party with Family
Evie was so excited to help Caleb open presents!
He loved the ribbon and boxes as much (if not more) than the gifts :)
And the helium balloons were a huge hit. He was so mesmerized by them.

"C" cake for Caleb and cupcakes for the rest of us. And just a side note: Caleb's actual bday is March 14th, which is National Pie Day because of 3-14...3.14...get it? So, of course we had apple pie, oreo ice cream pie, and baby cherry pies at a different celebration...it was a week filled with dessert :)
Very intrigued by the candle. I got a video of him eating the cake, but no picture. He stuck a couple fingers in the frosting and had a few licks and then ripped off a piece of cake and tried to give it to the dog. Not super interested in diving in! It was pretty funny :)
Completely worn out after the festivities! I went to check on him as I was going to bed and both his little feet were sticking out of the crib--too cute!
We love this little guy sooooo much and are so grateful that he's part of our family!
"C" cake for Caleb and cupcakes for the rest of us. And just a side note: Caleb's actual bday is March 14th, which is National Pie Day because of 3-14...3.14...get it? So, of course we had apple pie, oreo ice cream pie, and baby cherry pies at a different celebration...it was a week filled with dessert :)
Completely worn out after the festivities! I went to check on him as I was going to bed and both his little feet were sticking out of the crib--too cute!

10 comments:
Wow, cannot believe how big he has gotten. Still strikes me as odd sometimes to see all my little friends from Ricks who are so grown up now.
He is so big. Thanks for sharing. And keeping it all up to date.
i seriously can't believe he's 1!!! where does the time go!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We are so happy you joined the cottrells. you look like a very happy and fun little boy!
Happy Happy Birthday cute Caleb!! He is so adorable, I love all his hair!
already?? wow! what a cutie. let's get together again!
Happy birthday to Caleb. Wish I could have joined in on all the dessert celebrations. Miss you guys!
That's amazing! Can't believe how big he is! You guys look really happy. So glad for you.
I will always remember Thanks for the card
Happy Birthday! I can't believe how fast that went by, he is such a cutie!
Post a Comment