The city put on an Easter egg hunt at 8am (hence Calebs jammies) on a Saturday morning. I guess that was the best way to avoid having too many kids there. I think if it would have been at 10 it would have been even crazier than it was--there are sooo many young families out here :). Caleb wasn't a huge fan of the Easter bunny...and do you blame him? a little creepy, right?!
Evie's friend, Pyper, came along and they had a great time!
Evie, bright and early, with her basket
I waited until Caleb was ready for church to give him his basket so I could get a decent picture before he dumped it out :)
Enjoying the goods after church. Caleb ditched the tie as soon as he could and only was interested in putting the plastic eggs in his mouth and laughing. Evie thought it was hilarious, of course!
my cute Evie; looking 10, as usual
Some pics of the fam

I love the look on Evie's face...so sweet
Dyeing eggs with the Watsons--fun times!


3 comments:
mabel and evie had matching Easter dresses! You guys look great!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I can't get over it.
When I was skid I used to put Webelos in my mouth and launch them across the room. That was fun until I broke the TV.
Post a Comment