Apologies to anyone who still looks at our blog. It's been a loooooooong time since we've posted anything. We've gotten used to texting pictures and uploading on facebook instead of doing the blog--we'll be better. And they uploaded all out of order, so some are old and some are current :)
BYU pajamas from Grandma--Christmas 2012
We went to eat lunch with Evie on Valentines Day. Caleb looked soooooo cute!
Caleb in heaven after finding a TON of starburst in his birthday package
Pictures at the park on his 2nd birthday--such a handsome boy!
Loving their Easter baskets
Egg Hunt at the Park
Easter Clothes
2nd Birthday Cupcakes
Caleb and Truman...or as he calls him "My Babies"
Evie did a 5K for school. I thought we were planning on walking, but we ended up jogging the whole thing--she was definitely in better shape than I was by the end :)
Evie's dance recital...Stayin' Alive!
4th of July Fireworks at Grandmas...can you tell Caleb was excited!
Bowling for Mom's Birthday!
Evie's first day of 3rd grade.
Evie at lego club...a self portrait.
And going waaaaay back--Evie was baptized in Oct 2012. So proud of her.
And Halloween 2012. Our "nerd" and "big hunk". We LOVE going all out making costumes. They turned out really cool!
Halloween this year--our kids from the 50's. We made Evie's skirt and Caleb's jacket and they both looked adorable.







5 comments:
I was so excited to see you updated your blog! What adorable kiddos you have! Looks like all is well for your sweet family. I'm so glad. :)
Great Update, Thank you. I have a thing for SB too. Any candy really lol. He is growing up fast.
May you all have a Merry Christmas! I do not know how often you read these but hope it catches you in time.Post e-mail if you can please.
Happy Birthday, Caleb!!!
Just got by Computer day late better than never. Hope it was a fun day.
Post a Comment