Friday, September 19, 2008

disturbing.

i (greg) was taking the trash out tonight and found one of these right outside our door.


this has to be one of the ugliest species of spiders; not that there is a beautiful species. i hate finding something like this around the house because then i think they are everywhere.


10 comments:

Nicole said...

ewwwww...creepy creepy creepy. It's black widow season. ug. good luck! And I like the new background. Looks great!

Amy said...

Are you serious! I am not really afraid of spiders but that would certainly freak me out!

mj said...

gross and i would think they were everywhere too...including my bed! make sure you shake your shoes out before putting them on!

Andrea said...

Was this in your house? If so, who had the guts to take that picture? Or did you just post it from somewhere else? After I kill a spider and am flushing it down the toilet I say, "you are dead to me." And then I apologize for snuffing the life out of one of God's creatures. But I get over it fairly quickly.

Jess said...

Yuck, I am the same way when I see a spider or bug, I think they are all over. It gives me the shivers just looking at it.

KaSs MiLeS said...

Gross! We found 2 spiders in Story's room last night and i made Jerome check to see if they were black widows, because they sure looked like it! I'm really paranoid now.

KaSs MiLeS said...

We totally found one on our porch this morning and i thought of you... after i was done freaking out.

maryirene said...

we found we have house centipedes in our house. they won't hurt us, but yuck, they are gross and fast! look them up on Wikipedia. they have like 20 legs. i guess they eat spiders, so i should be happy they are around, but i'm not. i'm still gonna get rid of them if i am fast enough.

Bart and Krista said...

Do you remember when I had a student bring 2 of those in a jar to my classroom? YIKES. I hate spiders.

Tasha said...

I am SOOO with you!! WHen your screen pulled up I jumped back even a little seeing the picture. Back before summer started Brian sprayed our whole house for bugs. I cannot even tell you how many black widows were found outside the house dead afterwards. It totally creeped me out! I am just glad we sprayed!