Sunday, August 31, 2008

I LOOOOVVVVE reminiscing!

I read this on my friend's blog and thought it would be fun. You can write a memory for me or Greg if you'd like to join in the fun!

Here's how you play: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

9 comments:

mj said...

This one is about Evie.
One summer evening playing in the hood...

Evie: I like dot dog.
Me: do you like ketchup?
Evie: yes
Me: Do you like mustard?
Evie: yes
Me: Do you like onions?
Evie: NOOOOOO, I like dot dog.

Kyle said...

So many memories...Stash, girls camp, all our high school dances (especially the girl ask guy ones), stake dances!!! Oh, and writing on the wall in your closet!

Megs said...

I remember getting engaged on the same night. I remember living with Al for six weeks and loving it despite having to sleep on an air mattress. Come visit us in MI and make more mems.

Unknown said...

Lets see... There were the crazy days in young womens with Jan Root, riding in the trunk of her car and throwing cookies at innocent pedestrians. And then there was the time we tried row out to an island in a boat with no oars--so full of girls it almost sank. And what about dance parties at girls camp? Those were always fun! Pretty much all of my memories with you are good ones... except the ones at Ricks. And that had nothing to do with you-- just the frozen nostrils. (Of course in the summer you wish your nostrils were frozen so you wouldn't have to smell the near by dairy farms!)

Katie said...

Can anything top tying Amberlie to the chair in primary and getting yelled at by Stormy? Oh, possibly! Like our time capsule that was buried but never found again, going to Corona Football Games, Nerts and Signs with the older sisters, and of course the night we went toilet-papering and the driver hit the electrical box and....need I go on! Those were the best years of my childhood, Ally.

Katie said...

I don't want to get too cheesy, but I just remember watching you and Greg and thinking what great parents you are. Seeing you be a mom to Evie made me excited to be a mom someday. Also, getting to hangout with Evie in nursery was the best!

Tasha said...

My favorite memories with you are when we lived all by each other at BYU. Getting together with the Harrison's, you guys, and us. We have lots of great friends, but never a group of three couples that all had such a great time together! I loved getting to watch EvieJane too and doll her up and take pictures and make cute hairbows for her. Oh, I hope we get to see each other again sometime!

Holly said...

Yes school has gotten the best of me. You would think I would know how to be a teacher by now but I still haven't figured it out. I updated my blog last night. Check it out.

Natalie said...

My memory of Allyson: You dancing like the kiddies in the lunchroom. Teaching our teacher dances. Making me laugh at lunch harder than anyone. I miss you. Come over! I have Thursdays off. When should we do it?? nrobinson@alpine...