my coworker, kassie, tagged us. we have received a few tags in the past and thought we would respond this time. hope it helps you get to know us better.
Rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.10 years ago I was:
(GREG) 16 going on 17, junior at centreville high school, it was a good year with a good group of friends, probably thinking how much easier life would be when i got older. i was way off.
(ALLYSON) 17 and a half, a senior at Corona Del Sol high school in Tempe, Arizona, hearing back from the one college (Ricks College in Idaho) I applied for--pretty risky applying for just one, but luckily I got in; getting trunky in high school, thinking I wouldn't miss that place very much or the teenage drama that came with it; but that I would really miss my family, friends, and the warm AZ winters.
5 things on my to do list today:it's 8:54 pm, so here it goes: 1. watch "everybody loves raymond" at 10 o'clock, 2. might work on a redesign of the blog header. i have fallen out of love with valentine's header. 3. bag the beef that allyson bought at costco. i hate doing that, but not as much as allyson. 4. drink water. exciting. 5. work out, but probably not.
it's 9:51 pm, but I'm going to back-track...#1-shower before greg so i have some hot water, but use low water pressure so greg can have some hot water, which backfires because low water pressure means it takes longer to rinse off (a public sorry to greg for using the hot water) #2-hang out with my friend andrea and her little boy Matthew #3-straighten the house (this probably should have come before the visitors) #4-take evie to dance class and chat with the moms while the teacher attempts to keep eight 3to5-year-olds under control and focused on learning the recital number (very entertaining) #5-make dinner...or buy a costco pizza--just make sure the family gets fed :)!
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:travel. hook up my family. i honestly would love to do humanitarian things with it. adopt children. live comfortably, then find ways to surprise people who need and deserve it.
buy a home--not a showy home--just something over 900 sq. feet. go to Europe with Greg. anonymously leave money or big gifts on needy/deserving people's doorsteps. go shopping for groceries and not look at prices (yeah right, I couldn't do that even if I tried). get a small SUV. and just give a little or a lot here and there whenever I see a need.
3 of my bad habits:
1. critical 2. doubt myself a lot 3. don't like to pick up after myself. i wonder where evie gets it.
1. being paranoid...about EVERYTHING 2. service without an initial smile 3. not being on time for things
Places I've lived:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Salinas, CA; Clifton, VA; Rexburg, ID; Singapore; Sibu, East Malaysia; Kota Kinabalu, East Malaysia; Provo/Orem, UT
Tempe, AZ; ShowLow, AZ; back to Tempe; Rexburg, ID; Provo, UT; Orem, UT (almost as impressive as Greg's list :))
5 Jobs I've had:1. baker 2. FedEx 3. healthcare billing center (one of the worst summers of my life) 4. copy center 5. product development currently
1. file girl at a doctor's office 2. daycare staff worker 3. 4th grade teacher 4. 3rd grade teacher 5. elementary school music teacher
Something most people don't know about me:
i love the art of tattoos, but would never get one.
When I was 7, I got run over by an 8000-pound flat-bed trailer while Christmas caroling; I damaged my kidneys and was told I would be paralyzed, but was released from the hospital 4 days later on Christmas-Eve and soon made a full recovery; Miracle!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
You guys forgot to tag people! It was fun to learn about you guys! (Hope you don't think I'm creepy Allyson!) Greg's a great coworker and always tells us how great you are!
Evie is in Dance Class? How cute. You will have to take a video for us all to see her. Maybe some pics too...Allyson, should have gotten you into scrapbooking before I left.
Ok..A. I don't know what "trunky" means..is that Utah talk or something? I knew you in High School and I don't remember you being "trunky"
B. you forgot to mention as one of your jobs Cleaning lady at your dads office...good times!
C. I love that you include SHOW LOW as places you have visited...that is a desirable destination (I actually love it there..but come on!)
LOVE the Tag! and Love the header!
Kyle
Okay...reread and saw that it was places you LIVED not VISITED...so Show low is allowed...and I never knew you lived there...weird!
It was fun to learn some new things about you guys! I like that you both answered seperately! And Al, thanks a TON for today. the babysitting and the visiting were both very badly needed! I love hanging out! Have a great rest of your day. :)
Love ya
That was fun to read! I learned some new things.
I really learned a lot about you guys. Holy cow, I never knew Greg lived all those places and Allyson, I'm glad your alive. That was quite the miracle story!
it was fun to read and get to know you both a little better. :)
Very interesting. I loved this. I want to learn how to make cute headers. I'll be in touch with you about this one. Did you get the Costco pizza?
That was fun to read. You always have great headers too. Someday I am going to learn how to do that and make a cool background. I need to make a connection with someone to teach me instead of sending me stuff to read. Learn much better that way.
I didn't know you lived in ShowLow. You will have to tell me about that sometime. We just went snowboarding up at Sunrise.
love learning more about you you! we miss you guys! we hate bagging the beef from costco too, but you can't beat the price!
Post a Comment