A lot of you probably didn't know EvieJane when she was a bouncing little chubba bubba with auburn hair. It seems like yesterday that she was born, and now she's all grown up at 3 1/2 going on 15. Time just goes by too fast. I often look at these pictures and miss those times... 3, however, does have its perks: potty-trained, likes shopping with me, goes to bed when we put her down, funny sense of humor, dance class, and much more. I imagine there are good times at every age, but there's just nothing like a baby. We love our sweet EvieJane and are so grateful to have her in our lives!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


this is our little friend, Ryan Grange--one of many little boys born around the time Evie was, and one of many little boys that she's been betrothed to. We'll have to live closer to the Grange's, though, if we want this to ever work out :). 

5 comments:
ONE of the boys she's betrothed to??? I thought he was the ONLY one! And if we don't live by eachother ever, it's ok, they can meet up at BYU. We miss you guys! It looks like we'll be coming through the first week of June...will you be back by then? (it could be a little later though)
OH!!!! Those are the little Evie I totally remember. Infact, I think the top one you might have even taken with our camera. Oh, it is sad that they grow up. I miss Tanner as a little baby too. I loved seeing those pictures. They just put a smile on my face!!!
I remember Evie that way as a darling little chub of a baby that has always loved to strike a pose. She has grown up so much! We miss you guys!
Dear Al & Greg,
I don't think I ever saw Evie until she was about 18 months old. How fun to see these pictures of her as a baby! I never would have guess about the hair. She was so adorable then and equally adorable now!
Jess
Congratulations on the job Greg. That is so exciting. Good for you guys!
And I loved the pictures of Evie. She was such a CUTE baby! I loved reading about how much she loves and misses your mom Allyson-so cute!
Post a Comment