sorry people. it has been a crazy couple of months. christmas, family weddings, buying a home, living wherever we could until we closed on the home, dad (greg's) had open-heart surgery, now we are trying to get moved in and settled. we are ready to be normal again. we will post pics and more information later.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congrats on buying a home. That's awesome. So sorry about Greg's dad. Hope he is ok. I need your address soon. I think I put you as a reference on my bar application, so I need to update it.
Congrats on your new home. I know that you moved into our old neighborhood and I'm still dying to hear what street you guys are on!! =) Hope the unpacking goes well...email me when you get a chance to let me know where your house is!! =)
If you moved into Lindsay's old neighborhood, that means you are really close to us! Maybe we could have a "play date" sometime and catch up!
Congratulations on the new house. So fun!! Glad things are starting to settle down for you and can't wait to see what your new home looks like. :)
hooray! i can't wait to see pictures! so happy for you!
We are so excited for you!!! You Deserve this :] Miss you guys
oooo...we just bought a house too! tell me about yours...my email is marseillel@hotmail.com
I'm excited to see pictures of your new place. When I first read the post, I thought that Greg had open heart surgery. I hope his dad is doing okay. Can't wait to hear more from you guys soon.
You bought a house??!! That is huge news! Let's see pictures and get info! Congrats! And we're sorry to hear about Greg's dad. Can't wait for an update on your lives!
Post a Comment