There's a children's book series called "Flat Stanley". It's about a boy who flattens himself and mails himself to his Grandma in an envelope--it's a non-fiction piece :). Our nephew, Adam, from Arizona, was doing a Flat Stanley project in his class and we got to be part of it. Each child made their own Stanley and sent it somewhere to "visit". We got to take pictures of things we did with him and send them back to be shown to Adam's class. Evie had so much fun with this!
We took Stanley to the BYU Creamery and shared some ice cream.

4 comments:
i was able to take around my niece's "flat ashley", i actually got in a car accident with it. :0)
What a cute idea. I have heard of it before but never have attempted it. You look so good. I am glad to see you are blogging and again and we can keep in touch.
What a fun class project!! I love it!!! Now I want to go find the book.
evie is just the cutest thing ever. Congrats on the new house that is awesome. I am jealous. we are excited to see you guys in June!
Post a Comment