Friday, April 10, 2009

Grandma Cami's Spring Visit

My mom tries to come up from Arizona once in the spring and once in the fall. We always look forward to her visits.
While she was here, we did a lot of shopping for things for our house...and for us :). By the end, Evie had had it! And here's just a few random pics of Evie. This girl loves a good photo shoot :)

14 comments:

mj said...

wow, she sure looks pooped! but what a cute and stylish girl! i want that outfit!

KaSs MiLeS said...

she seriously looks like she's 12 now. she is so fabulous! i hope Story is good at photo shoots too. right now she's too distracted by the shiny camera to pose. :0)

Amy said...

so fun that your mom came to visit! Evie looks so adorable, her hair is long again! very pretty

jes said...

SO cute! that's so nice of cami to go visit!

Stephanie said...

It's so fun when grandma comes. That's nice that she can come that often. I just adore Evie! She is so fun. It is pretty sad that I am envious of her wardrobe! :)

Holly said...

Okay so are you raising a little model? Seriously she is so cute. I love the black peacoat. It just completes the outfit. My favorite is the matching headband and red shoes. I think she has better fashion sense then I do.

Shar said...

I love Evie's hair! It looks so beautiful. Wow she's getting so big. Can't wait to hopefully see you soon!

Jess said...

That picture of her with the shopping bags is cracking me up. Her hair is getting so long, it is so pretty. The picture of the three of you is really cute.

Tasha said...

I Love the 3 generation picture at the top. How fun to have your Mom there for a visit Allyson!

Elisa said...

Could Evie be any more gorgeous!!? You better keep her on a close watch! I love shopping with the Mamma, good times.

Jamie said...

Okay, Evie looks WAY to big and beautiful! Her hair is gorgeous!

Amanda B. said...

Evie is so beautiful...and big! How has she grown up so fast?! I LOVE how you decorated your new house!

Dyan said...

Hey Allison! I just saw your email on Shauna's blog and thought I'd send you an invite to mine as well. Don't know if you're interested at all but since I check yours out every so often I thought I'd give you the same option!
By the way...I love what you did to your house. It looks so great. Love the chandelier!

Smith Family said...

I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you and your mom. She is so cute!