In January, we received our first email from Caleb's birthmom. We found out in February that we had been chosen to be his adoptive family. We were humbled and overwhelmed with gratitude! On March 14th, we got the news that he was on his way. We got the first flight we could to New Hampshire. He was actually born while we had a layover in Phoenix and when we arrived in NH at 1:00am, his birthparents were kind enough to let us come meet the little guy. He was absolutely beautiful!
Here's Evie meeting Caleb at the airport and holding him for the first time. It was so precious to see them together!

Feeding him a bottle for the first time
Reading him his first chapter book :)
And teaching him how to hold stuffed animals. Evie absolutely adores this little boy and he just loves her, too. His eyes light up and he smiles whenever he hears her voice. Evie has been praying for a sibling for a long long time and she tells me every day how much she loves having a little brother!
Getting a little bigger
He's got the best hair ever, big beautiful blue eyes, and the sweetest little personality!
First Family Picture


13 comments:
(I worked with Greg at Provo Craft, and I still totally blogstalk your beautiful family!)
Congratulations on the new little guy!!! He is precious, and his hair is ridiculously cute. I'm so happy for you four.
Oh my goodness! That hair!!! (I just want to touch it!) :) Caleb is so beautiful, we are so happy for your family!
Great post, Allyson! Way to go! I know it takes a lot of time to do this----it is appreciated! Love seeing how Caleb has changed and all the pictures of him and Evie. Great pictures.
that is so fantastic!! i'm so happy for you guys!! He is so beautiful and evie looks so great with him! I'm so glad you've got one of each, its pretty great. Big sisters are such good helpers.
(ps, i'm with jackie, worked at pc with greg in case you were wondering and i blogstalk as well).
Again, so happy for you guys! What a sweet addition to your family!!
He is adorable. I love how happy you all look. Congrats to Greg to on his new job.
we are so happy for you! he is adorable and you're right - has the most awesome hair! i hope we get to see you guys and meet him when we come out in july. so glad you're all doing well!
Oh my goodness! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I've been waiting and waiting for a blog update, lol. I had no idea Caleb had joined your family. Congratulations to you all!
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you that Caleb joined your family!!!
Congratulations you guys. I think it is great you got a little guy. But my question is...how long has Greg had that Virginia hat...I mean seriously, I remember him wearing it at Ricks.
Thanks, For everything. You 4 make a cute Family. T.S.
Oh, I just love it all! Caleb is adorable and couldn't be in a better family!
Over the moon for you guys. You're a wonderful family and little Caleb is a lucky boy. Warmest congrats!
Post a Comment