sorry people, we had to do it. this kid is too cute to be overtaken by his hair. his new, "not-newborn" hair was actually coming in really thick underneath, so we decided it was time for the "albert einstein" look to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


our handsome boy.
9 comments:
I can't get over how handsome your little guy is. Love the hair cut.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
He looks so "grown up"! Love the before and after pics. Love that little guy!
What a cutie! Wow, I can't believe how much older he looks in the after picture. You guys did a great job on the cut. I love the before picture. :)
he looks so old now! i love his hair, even short. it will grow in thicker, i promise!
we're (i'm) stalling on cutting calder's hair - he's getting the nappy, too-long-over-the-ears hair.
He looks older now. Funny how we all try to decide when is the right time to give a boy his first haircut. It's kind of a tough decision, but then we wonder why we waited when they look sooo cute all groomed up.
he is adorable!!
Love the hair--before and after!
Post a Comment