lately i've had a lot of worries about life. i've always had anxiety, so couple that with looking for a better job and you've got a mess. thankfully, allyson knows how to bring me back down. my biggest fear has always been disappointing others. when someone asks me to do something, i always feel like i have to do it 110%, which never happens, so i end up feeling like i've messed up. not good. why do i do this to myself? i was joking with someone at work yesterday in a moment of frustration, telling him that the glass is not half empty, but that there is no glass. i thought that was a bit harsh considering how blessed i am, so i compromised and said the glass is actually a paper cup. also quite harsh. i really don't have to be that pessimistic; i've got a lot to be grateful for. even though we live in a completely imperfect world, there are still perfect things in it. when i find something perfect in life, i want to try and communicate that on this blog through pictures, words or music. i'm not solely dedicating this blog for that purpose, because i still want to give updates on our life and share other things, but i want that to be a main objective. enjoy.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
greg - so glad you started a blog. I'm adding you to my list for sure.
i feel the same about you. i hate to disappoint. I did hear someone say - the glass is always full. Half with water, half with air. I am not the most optimisitic person and i want to be better. this quote helps!
oh does that mean i can't ask you to make a new header for my blog?!!
paiger
Yeah, I'm so excited. I need a header for my blog too. I don't know how to do anything on it expect post.
sure. a friend told me about a cool website that teaches how to change out things on your blog. i'll have to find it for you guys. thanks for the quote paige.
Post a Comment