another proud parent moment. i promise these aren't all going to be related to evie. watching your child do something for the first time is a great experience. this is one of evie's first paintings and you really had to watch her in action to fully appreciate this. i know it just looks like a bunch of colors on a page, but she really thought through each stroke. she would stop and think and then intentionally place the colors on the page. true story.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi guys!!! I am VERY excited to be the first, ever, person to comment on your blog! Yay for me!!! I already put you in my links on my blog. You're at the very top! As for the reason for the blog, Greg I couldn't stop laughing at your glass story. I think we're similar. It's a good thing we have such positive spouses to remind us that the glass IS half full. haha. And I don't care what you say, for those of us who know you, I think you are pretty close to perfect!!! I'm so excited to keep updated even better through this...although I know I'm one of the lucky few who gets to see you regularly.
Which leads me to...Thanks again, SO MUCH for last night! And we are very excited to watch Evie on Thursday, or whatever day you go out for Al's birthday!
Love you guys!!!
She's a talented one! I can totally hear her thinking out loud about this painting.
i think you need to send that painting to me for the art contest i held (c:
what art contest anitra?
dont ask questions...just send it.
(c: KIDDING!! i had an art contest on my blog. time is up, but since you didnt know about it, i can extend it for you. you can find the post below.
http://welikeadventures.wordpress.com/2007/07/23/arts-and-crafts-competition/
Post a Comment