Friday, January 18, 2008

Lots of Holiday Pics

This is my grandma, Yvonne Webb. After we named Evie, we came to find out that my grandpa has called my grandma "Yvie" for as long as he's known her. I love and admire my grandma very much and if my Evie turns out anything like this Yvie, she'll be a kind, loving, giving person.
This is a bike that Evie got from my mom. She absolutely loved it, but her knees almost touched the handle bars when she peddled. We always under-estimate how tall this girl is. Anyway, we returned it in AZ and bought the bigger version when we got back to Utah. It's not pink and purple, but she likes it...probably because she doesn't tip over! So, I guess I'll post pictures of her riding it in May when it stops snowing here...ugh!

PRESENT TIME, for the 3rd time! We had a mini Christmas with Greg's parents, then a mini Christmas at our house, then another Christmas, actually on Christmas, at my parents. I wonder if Evie knows it won't always be that way???

Hello Princess! Just like most girls, Evie loves dressing up, and she was so excited to open this fancy dress. She insisted on putting it on immediately!

Greg and I chillin' while Evie played with the 8 little boys that were running around on Christmas Eve. The only other somewhat little girls that were there were my cousins that are 10 and 15. At one point Evie sat by them and had a conversation as if they were all in the same social circle...they humored her!

5 comments:

mj said...

What a darling princess...I am glad that you were able to get a bigger trike for her. She will be enjoying it soon. That is the bummer with living in the cold. I remember getting a bike for Christmas...what a let down! It happened to snow like 3 feet Christmas eve.

Anonymous said...

My girls would love that princess dress! What a neat picture to have of Evie and her great-grandma! :)

Jess said...

I never knew that story about your grandma's name. That is really neat.

Tasha said...

Evie will be very grateful for that bike (now a bigger size) when all the snow goes away. She will be outside as much as possible on it! What a fun Christmas. Evie is always in the cutest clothes. I haven't seen one picture I haven't thought "Look how cute EvieJane looks!" Even her pajamas are the best! Way to be good dressing parents.

Megs said...

For some reason I kept thinking it was Gret writing these posts and I thought, that's not your Grandma. What did I miss? Wow, long day I guess. Looks like a great vacation and so fun to have your brother come home!!