Monday, January 7, 2008

think warm thoughts.

we got back recently from arizona (pictures to be posted soon) and man was the weather nice. it was a little colder than normal, but nothing like utah; it's that bitter kind of cold lately. those who know us well, know that we are warm weather people. when i was waiting for my mission call, cold climate was the one thing i was worried about; good thing i went to singapore and malaysia. our theme this winter is to think warm thoughts. it's not one of those "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" things; we're just going to think warm thoughts and hope the cold doesn't last too long.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Glad you guys are back safe. I like the new page. We should get together sometime with Jen. I know I keep saying that, but really I want to. Talk to you soon.

Nicole said...

We're thinking warm thoughts with you. How did so many of us warm weather people end up here for so long? I guess to help each other through the cold. haha can't wait to get together soon

Am said...

amen!

Tasha said...

I am sending you lots of warm thoughts your way! It seems like this winter is going to be a doozy! We definatly are having a colder winter (but more like the one both of you wish you were having) than normal and all I hear from my Utah family members are snow and more snow and more cold on top of that. Good luck! Way to take a positive perspective!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I hope you had a great time in Arizona. How did your brother's homecoming go? Wish we could have seen you, but we know how crazy it gets with the holidays. If you ever want to feel warm, we would be happy to have you visit.