
My Dad has orange trees in our backyard and this was the first year that Evie could actually reach the oranges. She had a fun time picking them...

And then juicing them with Daddy. They are just juice oranges--they aren't for peeling and eating, but they make some amazing fresh OJ!

Evie and her cousins playing in the leaves. Arizona's winter looks and feels more like Utah's early fall. It was very beautiful!


Fun times at the park!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great New Year (except that Greg didn't get to be a part of it!) I love how funny your dad was about getting to go out with the cops. Great story!
Opps I published that last one in the wrong section . . . silly me.
Homemade OJ . . .ummm. We just got a few of our lemons and yikes they are good! Perfect for lemon bars and I can't wait to try fresh lemonade. Not quite the season you are thinking "Umm, I really would love some fresh lemonade right now" But, I will take it when I get it! Keep thinking those warm thoughts!!
Post a Comment