On June 6th, Greg and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary -- And by celebrate, I mean we went to the Hogle Zoo with Greg's family. Our anniversary ended up smack dab in the middle of the family reunion. This picture was taken at the bird show. I had always dreamed of celebrating #5 this way...well, maybe not, but we still had a great time :)

Now I wanted to scan in some of our wedding pictures and engagement pictures, but it just didn't happen, so this is the best thing I could find--the most recent decent picture of the two of us, taken last October...pathetic, I know, but it works.
Greg is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He encourages me. He helps me. He supports me. He is my best friend and he loves me unconditionally. I couldn't ask for a better husband!

2 comments:
5 years?! Wow!!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary (very late, sorry!) 5 years is so awesome! You guys are such an amazing couple and I am so glad I know both of you!
Love you lots
Wahoo! Congratulations you two! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment