Some of our best friends, Spencer and Erin Grange, recently moved from Washington to New Mexico and were able to make a stop in Utah. It was a really quick visit, but so fun to chat with them and hang out again. Their older son, Ryan, has made an appearance on the blog before as "one of the boys" Evie's supposed to marry...but we're going to need to see them a bit more often if that's ever going to happen :)
Greg and I are not what you'd call environmentalists or anything, but ever since the whole world has decided to "go green", Evie seems to be a supporter. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know what it means, but she likes to play the games on disney.com. And since she happened to be wearing her green shirt, we decided to take a picture on the green rug...what do you think? poster child for saving the world?--Um, maybe, but I'm pretty sure you have to recycle to get that gig, so we better get started!
Evie loves loves loves play-doh. Last year, her Uncle Brad gave her this cool kit with 4 colors and lots of fun tools and ever since, she's been a huge fan. Now we have added more colors and an assortment of kitchen utensils and tea set dinnerware to her play-doh routine and she'll seriously do it for hours. And let's be honest, it's not just for kids anymore--I've put in a few hours myself :)
BYE ALYSSA--Our good friend, Alyssa Meik, has recently left Utah for a better life on the coast of Cali... and it was a sad day. She was not only Evie's favorite babysitter (by the way, Evie just thought they were friends that were hanging out), but a wonderful friend to Greg and I. We hope she has a great experience in California and won't forget us. Good luck, girl!






4 comments:
Al, you are looking super skinny.
I don't know how I feel about all the long sleeves in these pictures. Is it seriously that cool there? I am dying of heat at the moment and was just wondering.
It is fun hearing all the fun things you guys have been up too. Very impressed with Evie's playdough creations too!
Oh, those two pictures make me cry/laugh! I miss you guys-- Hope all is well in UT
how fun to hang out with the Granges. I miss both of your families lots. Evie is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment