Thursday, October 4, 2007

driving in the car on a wednesday night.

scene: wednesday evening in the car. evie's in the back in her car seat. driving to DI to drop off some donations.

as we're getting closer to DI, the scene begins to unfold. allyson notices evie picking at the knee of her jeans.

allyson: what are you picking at, evie?

evie: complete concentration. it's a boogie.

allyson: loving mom tone. do you need a tissue?

evie: complete concentration. no, it's an old one.

the end.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud. I just love Evie!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Hey, we didn't even know you had a blog. Now we can stalk you. (:

mj said...

no its an old one...one more evie one liner to add to my list. she will always be my fav. i cant stop laughing

It's Been a Day! said...

classic! She probably learns that from Greg!

greg & allyson said...

you know it.

aniC said...

ewwwwwww (c:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is great. I can just picture Al's face. Wow, that was just dang funnY!!

Shar said...

You guys have such great stories. thanks for sharing them! I couldn't think of a happy cry that I've had lately, but this was a happy, feel good laugh.

-shar