Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sunday Afternoons

On Sunday afternoons, our favorite thing to do is to walk around BYU campus. It's so quiet and you can't beat the scenery and the view of the mountains. A couple of weeks ago, we caught the last of the colorful flowers before they tore them out for winter. It was a beautiful fall day!

Here's Evie helping tear out the flowers. She must have sensed a chill in the air and wanted to do her part. I guess there weren't any signs that said NOT to pull out the flowers, and if there were, they were in English...and Evie only knows how to read Chinese Characters and Braille...therefore, she's not at fault!
FUN TIMES...and that's all that really needs to be said!



8 comments:

aniC said...

"and Evie only knows how to read Chinese Characters and Braille"

that was the funniest line ever. you guys are cute. i love all the pictures. and i'm sad that evie couldnt add me to the list of people she was a flower girl for :(

Sarah said...

You guys are so cute!

Tasha said...

What awesome pictures! You are such a cute family

sodapop said...

love it.

Gina said...

Cute pics! I would love to see Evie's closet full of prom dresses! I bet she has loved being flower girl so many times. Tell Alli congrats- she looks so pretty!

Jess said...

Great pictures! I knew Sodapop would be please with your creativity.

Debbie and Bobby said...

It is so fun to see pictures of you guys. You look so good! Evie is absolutely adorable. She makes the cutest little flower girl. How fun to walk around on campus, I'm jealous!

Phillips Family said...

I can't believe you guys have a 3-year old kid. I remember when Allyson, Annie, and Nicole would come and hang out at my dump of an apartement. blows my mind that you guys have a kid.