Monday, December 3, 2007

EvieJane

This is our girl--in a nutshell! Hilarious, Cute, Fun! Never a dull moment!

Watch out Nacho Libre, Here comes Super Evie! Her new thing is using her swimsuit over her clothes as a costume. But the pull-up was a new addition. Yes, this child has been potty-trained since last March, but she found this pull-up in her dresser and decided it would be a great accessory!

We are on the other side of the camera saying, "smile evie"...and this is what we got!


Our sweet girl! She was swinging happily then went over to the playground and fell off one of the ladder things. Greg took a picture instead of consoling her.
Evie's new favorite game is Battleship. Of course, she doesn't play the traditional way.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Al,
All I have to say about the top picture is sophomore year and a picture I am not allowed to show any one (although I think you might have been one of the few with no underwear outside your clothes). Also, your grandparents look really good. I always think of warm food and them when I think of Treemonton. And, as if this comment was not long enough, EvieJane is great, I love all the poses and expressions. She is a hoot!!

aniC said...

that first picture is funny. everything about it. jud and i were watching a home video from christmas when you guys were younger and he had no pants on (c: the worst part was that his t-shirt was tucket in. haha.

-jud, dont be mad at me for sharing that. i still love you.

mj said...

Does it scare you when you look at your child and realize that you made her? She is so funny!What would we do with out EvieJane to keep us entertained?

mj said...

I bet I can guess what you and Greg did for FHE last night...catching up on your family history? I am so happy to see your posts and your funny pictures of Evie...I was beginning to go through withdrawal.

Nicole said...

She is so funny and adorable. I love all of the new pics, and that you are doing so much better Al!!! Besides the shindig next weekend, lets get together!
Love ya

ps I finally made use of your kindness and am wearing your jacket today. THANK YOU!!!

Bart and Krista said...

I love the pics. of your sweet little girl. I miss you! I hope all is well in Zion. We are freezing out here. -Krista

Jess said...

Oh that EvieJane makes me smile! She is a crack up!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Evie is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you guys. Glad everything went well with the surgery.

Megs said...

The pull up makes me smile. Very funny. I hope to see her this Christmas. Sounds like she has quite the personality!!

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm jealous you can leave your nativity sets out and she doesn't destroy them!

and we get plenty of those smiles around here as well!!

Tasha said...

Those were great!! I just laughed out loud at some of them. I love that you can see her personality just shine through in every one.

sodapop said...

adorable pictures of all of you. love the new layout, greg. i'm assuming greg is responsible for it, if not, eviejane, great job on the new layout. if not, allyson, you did a great job with the new layout.

Shar said...

So Evie in the green hat...beautiful picture! I'm excited to get together next week. love you guys!

Tina said...

I'm so glad you are doing better Allsyon. I would love to get together with you guys and Jen sometime. Evie pictures were awesome! What a funny girl she is. I bet you can't wait to show her those pictures when shes older! Hope to talk to you soon!

mj said...

We loved your Christmas Card...Allyson...I can't believe that you made your letter rhyme...well actually it doesn't surprise me anymore...I just remembered your tribute to Edna

Nicole said...

Looking forward to the part-ay tonight! Love ya

Jamie said...

Super, super cute. I just love Evie's personality. She just cracks me up!