With no complaints from me, up until this past weekend, we had yet to have our first snowfall. That's not normal for these here parts, but it sure makes for a happy Arizona girl. Evie, on the other hand, is a Utah girl. She doesn't mind the cold, loves the snow, and can't wait for opportunity to make snow angels and snowmen...which brings me to today's activities. We got all bundled and set out to make a snowGIRL. Evie donated her gloves and hat, so I thought the least we could do was make it a girl. She said, "It's name is Frosty and it's a girl--and later I'll make Leon (a snowman from the movie "Elf") with Daddy." Leon will require much more snow, so I was happy to get away with Frosty the snowgirl.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
frosty the snowGirl...she is so funny!
About 99% of the time I am very happy to not have snow . .. but that did look very fun. She is so funny. I love that Evie names her snowGirl . . . she really is a character. I wish we lived closer to you guys!
Post a Comment