Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cousin Visit

Now that our basement is done, we have lots of room for visitors! We were so excited to have my mom, my sister, and her 4 boys from Arizona come stay with us for a week. It was non-stop fun!
The BYU Creamery

Reminiscing with Grandma Cami, who lived at Fugal Hall a "few" years ago :)
You can't see it but there's a great shot of Y Mountain behind the kids.....Actually, I guess it's not so great if you can't see it :)
Fashion Show...Hilarious! I think they tried on costumes for a whole hour.

Aunt Natalie teaching Evie cartwheels
SPARKLERS!
Making Tie-Dye Shirts

After Church pictures...a tradition!

Jump On It!
Thanks for making the 10-hour drive. Please come back next year for more fun! :)

4 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Oooh la la! You are one hot mamma, Allyson! I love Evie with all those boys! Hope you're doing well!!!! (And SO glad you posted!)

Sarah said...

I want to see photos of the finished basement!

Jess said...

Love the after church pictures. You all look great! Those tye-dye shirts turned out awesome.

Fugal Family said...

wow, I want to come stay in your basement just to do all the fun things! You and your mom and sis are gorgeous!