Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer Randomness

Evie found this "Busy Book" on our shelf that I think I won in a drawing when I was teaching like 4 years ago, and all of the sudden it's her favorite book. She loves to read through the pages and find activities to do. Here's a couple of our projects:
Paper Mosaics

Marshmallow-Toothpick Sculptures

SWIMMING LESSONS
By the end of the 2 week session, Evie was able to swim to the side by herself. We still have a long ways to go, but we were so proud of her! I just wish we had more opportunities to practice, but we're kind of limited in Utah :)

A quick visit from GRANDPA CRAIG. He has a client in Utah, so whenever he has a day appointment, he takes some time to see us and we love it!
AND a quick visit from our wonderful friends Erin and Spencer and their darling kids. We look forward to their passing through each summer. Thanks for taking time to see us!

Isn't their little Mabel the cutest thing ever? Love her!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Those are some fun projects. You're such a good mom!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

that was so fun! We miss you guys, when are you coming to Albuquerque???!!!