Friday, September 17, 2010

New York

Greg and I were able to go to New York with my brother, Matt, and his wife, Telicia the end of May. It was an absolute blast! We both randomly ended up with free plane tickets, so we ran with it.

FAO Schwarz was so fun! I think we could have spent a whole day there. Here I am doing a "Heart and Soul" duet with the employee...hilarious!Matt and Greg both speak Chinese, so we couldn't pass up a chance to go to China Town.
This is what "Ground Zero" looked like when we saw it. I guess they're building a new tower or something??
Central Park was one of our favorites, too. It was so crazy to have a beautiful park in the middle of the city. I loved this baseball field--it seemed so random!

Central Park Carousel
The Hershey's Store
FAO Schwarz Candy Shop. This soldier was made out of Jelly Belly's!
The M&M Store
The Manhattan LDS Temple
Broadway Shows...Amazing!!!! Greg and I were able to see Mama Mia, Westside Story, and Mary Poppins.

Times Square

4 comments:

jes said...

sooooo jealous!! i would LOVE to go!

Jess said...

Looked like an amazing trip. Someday I want to do that trip. I loved all the pictures.

Fugal Family said...

I'd love to go one day.. looks like so much fun!

maryirene said...

awesome! it makes me homesick for ny. it's a pretty cool place.