EvieJane had her first dance recital a couple of weeks ago. She was so excited to go on the big stage and do her dance. Her classes were at the rec center, so it wasn't by any means fancy, but it was really fun to see her. She felt pretty special. Grandma Cottrell was there and so were her best 20-something aged friends, Alyssa and Emily Meik. It was very nice of them to drive down to watch Evie for 2 minutes.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We also have a little video, but Greg will have to post that because I'm not sure how!
8 comments:
So cute!! She looked darling in her dance outfit and her hair all curled. So fun. Way to go Evie!
Very cute girls, and they aren't afraid to show a little cleavage! Kidding, kidding. I bet it was fun to see them dance.
Evie is so cute..I love her curls and seriously why are little girls in leotards (wish it was the same for adults) so cute...I can't get enough of that!
Evie is just too cute. How exciting the first dance recital. I have a feeling she is going to have moves like her mama. My blog address is tandhdeaverfam.blogspot.com
Now you can add it to your list.
Take care!
Evie looks darling. I bet she was a hoot during the recital. I miss that girl! We should get together!
By the way, my brother and his wife just have a baby girl and named her Evelyn-Evie for short-I of course absolutely LOVE it, b/c of your cute Evie!
so cute!! how exciting for you both! i bet grandma webb was proud. :)
Looks like she has Greg's dancing skills! Although he doesn't look quite as good in the leotard. Sorry Greg!
So cute. How fun to be able to see her dance. I bet she was fun to watch.
Post a Comment