We had a nice a very nice Easter!
Evie woke up and found this lovely basket on the table.
She was very excited to get Enchanted, a barbie toothbrush, and some candy. The Easter Bunny also included some of those little tube things that you put in water and they grow into spongy shapes...well, maybe we should have opted for the more expensive ones, because they were pretty much ghetto and worthless...I think I was more disappointed than Evie--I loved those things when I was little!
Later we got Evie all decked out in her Easter outfit. My mom gave her the little gloves last year and I was so glad that they still fit her.

And it wouldn't be an "Evie photo shoot" without one of these shots--
ATTITUDE!
And there's my sweet girl again :)

Yes!--I found one!!

15 comments:
She looked so cute in her new Easter outfits. I think a new outfit was always one of my favorite parts of Easter. It sounded like you had a nice Easter.
How can someone so cute be so sassy? She is DARLING! I can't believe how big she's getting! Please come and visit me at the school soon! I'll have my kids Evie-sit while we chat for 20 minutes. :) Quality teaching time, huh?
How can someone so cute be so sassy? She is DARLING! I can't believe how big she's getting! Please come and visit me at the school soon! I'll have my kids Evie-sit while we chat for 20 minutes. :) Quality teaching time, huh?
Happy Easter! Love the pics. She is such a ham for the camera! Her little EAster outfit is SO darn cute!!! And I want your skirt. :)
Let's get together soon!
Love ya
I love her little dress with the white gloves. Yellow must have been the color of choice this year. One of my favorite nursery kids was dressed in yellow and grey with a plaid tie! I am sad that I had to miss her recital. We so would have been there to see our darling Evie prance on stage. She is growing up too fast!
She is so her mother's daughter...gotta love the little sass she is giving in the pictures but she is also sweet!
Evie is such a cutie! I love her little photo shoots...she is definitely not afraid of the camera!! What a ham...that is too cute!
What a cute dress. Her dance recital pictures were great too. She was of course the cutest one. So how much of her candy did you steal from the Easter Egg Hunt?
Love the outfits. I think that you should sign Evie for for modeling. She would WOW the camera!!
What a beautiful dress. She is too cute, and so funny!
You might have a little model on your hands with all of those poses!
Okay, Evie is absolutly adorable! I can't get over her sassy attitude that I hear & read about and I love to see the pictures of her posing! I want to meet her sometime.
Allyson, we haven't met, but us girls were at lunch with Greg this week and we decided that you so need to come next time! Bring Evie too-it will be fun!
What a poser! I love it. ANd the gloves are just perfect!
Evie looks so cute in her Easter dress. I love that she wore gloves with it. Your family looks great in your family pic.
I had to let you know how much I enjoyed her sassy pose. This girl has attitude with a capital A. Evie is so cute. I love the gloves.
Post a Comment