Monday, March 3, 2008

JUMP ON IT

Last Thursday, I took Evie to this place called Jump On It! Once a week they do a mom and me special for 1 hour and it's only $3 for both of us. Anyway, they have a giant room lined with trampolines that are hooked together and you can just bounce all over the place. They also had 3 of those big, bouncy things that you see at fairs and a blow-up slide, too. We had such a blast!



Getting some air!



Top of the mini-slide



Top of the big slide




Bottom of the big slide!


Super Fun!

5 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i love places like this. it puts the kids in a great mood and totally wears them out for bedtime. what could be better? next time, i need pictures of the adults!

Anonymous said...

What a fun place! My girls would love that. I feel your pain with the cookie ordeal--I do that all the time! You look great! Evie looks darling as usual--I would take her wardrobe!

Tasha said...

That place looks fabulous!! What a fun thing to get to do together . .. and $3 for both! Now, that is a deal. You are good Mom for taking her too.

Nicole said...

This place looks SO cool. I can't wait to take Weston. And loved the v-day pics. The roses were gorgeous!

Shar said...

that is so cool. what day do they have that deal? Do they have age limits for the kids? I just want to go myself...Kapria can watch from the sidelines he he he.