(This is Allyson, by the way!) Yesterday it was windy and cold outside...well, about 65 degrees, but Evie decided that she needed to where gloves and bundle up. I'm not sure the gloves were necessary :). Anyway, she stood on the little wall outside our front door and said, "hey, why don't we take a picture right here!" So, I got the camera and followed her around taking pictures of her in all the places she wanted. It was quite amusing! Enjoy!
This was pose #1
I thought Evie had a hair in her face, but she said she was winking for the camera...have we created a monster?
pose #3



11 comments:
These are hilarious!!! She is such a ham! Love the winking pic...of course she takes after her parents. haha.
She takes after Greg. You know how he loves a good pictures. She is really cute.
i love these picturs. she cracks me up.
megan, i always say this, but you're funny.
What, you two have a kid that loves to pose!?! I am so shocked!! OK, not really. She is so cute. And I love the family picture, good idea.
Allyson, she has the same look in her eye that you did when we were little! Absolutely darling!!!
ok. whatever you are feeding evie, i need some for tyson.
These pictures are so adorable!! We just started our own blog, check it out. harrisonoceanside.blogspot.com
She kills me! "I am winking for the camera" who says that? Only EvieJane. I miss you guys
Greg & Allyson!
We just found your blog link via Tina & Jon's blog. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through the blogging world now. :) I have to say, I sat there staring at these pictures with my mouth wide open because I was in such shock at how tall and grown up Evie has become since we last saw you guys! I love it!
Love,
Janelle & Keith
Too cute! What else can I say?!
Post a Comment