on our recent trip to southern california, we saw this drinking fountain while shopping at laguna beach. you'll notice there is a low one that isn't intended for people shorter than a foot. it's for dogs. where have we gone wrong? sorry all you dog lovers, i don't mean to hate, but come on. it might not have bothered me so much, but laguna beach was full of people that treat there dogs better than human beings. people like that bother me. personally speaking, there are more important things in life. on a positive note, there are some dogs that aren't getting dehydrated.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I know what you mean. I have a hard time when people call their dogs their children. Sure they love them, but let's be serious.
i'm so not a dog person so I'm with you on this one!
Have you heard about that lady that left 8 million or so to her dog when she died instead of her grandchildren? That is pure craziness!
Agreed!!! Thanks for coming over today! It was so fun to see you and Evie! (and of course Greg when he dropped in!!)
Greg, remember when you had a dog? What ever happened to Lady, anyway? Maybe she ended up in Laguna with a fanatic owner and constant hydration.
I get where you are coming from here. Honeybabe is STILL kicking. :) She is sometimes a good dog, but she's still a DOG! I keep hoping she'll "move on to a better world" by Christmas, so I won't have so many people plus creatures to take care of! Maybe I am just a cruel heartless person!
I agree! The funny thing about that picture is that there is hardly a difference between the first two levels of drinking in the first place so it seems like their design was purely for the dog in the first place.
Post a Comment