ok. this was VERY funny to me. I can't believe how well she speaks. It made me feel like the worst mom ever. Tyson is not near up to her level and he's not that much younger than she is!!
What a character! this reminds me of the home videos i watched of natalie and allyson fighting over who got the most camera time in the front entry way of their home!
8 comments:
ok. this was VERY funny to me. I can't believe how well she speaks. It made me feel like the worst mom ever. Tyson is not near up to her level and he's not that much younger than she is!!
you can see who runs our house.
Evie is going to be the one performing at all our future family reunions. She does such a good job.
SO adorable!! She is hilarious!
I can't believe how OLD evie seems! Crazy. And by the way, when did she turn into this little skinny beanpole???
when we stopped feeding her.
This was great. I don't want to get on her bad side. Just teach her some jazz hands and she is ready to roll.
What a character! this reminds me of the home videos i watched of natalie and allyson fighting over who got the most camera time in the front entry way of their home!
Post a Comment