Monday, September 17, 2007

NEW DO

So, I got a new haircut a few days ago. It's the 3rd or 4th haircut I've had in the last 5 months. I got one haircut to cut off my long locks and it actually wasn't very successful...I had to get it fixed, but I still wasn't real pleased with it. Then I got a shoulder-length mom-looking cut that didn't last very long. Then I got an A-line cut that was a little too long and not-layered enough to look very good...plus, it took too much effort. And finally I went with this extreme layered A-line cut that is fun and super easy and a little edgy, which is not the norm for me. Edgy/stylish is something I kind of want to be, but usually don't pull off. So, I think this is the cut that I will be sticking with for awhile.






9 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute Allyson. You can pull of anything! I am so excited that you have a blog. We will check it all the time!

Tasha said...

I love the hair-cut. And well, I always think of you as trendy and cute!! . . me on the other hand needs lots of work these days . . .oh well. I love getting to read your blog!

It's Been a Day! said...

looks fantastic. i love a good haircut

Amanda said...

Your haircut is so cute. Good for you taking a risk, it paid off.

Megs said...

Loving the new do!! So cute. After emailing with Greg a littel bit a few weeks ago it made me really want to hang out with you two. Depending on where you are for Christmas it would be fun to see you then. I think we are planning on Utah, but don't have our plans for sure yet.

Nicole said...

LOVE the hair!! And I don't know what your talking about because you make every haircut look stylish!! This is a good one. I'm trying to grow out my a-line, but this is so cute it makes me want to do it again!!!

mj said...

allyson..I love your new haircut. It looks very good on you...you look very grown up!

meredith said...

I want a cute edgy haircut!! It looks great!

Natalie said...

BABE-A-LICIOUS!