Yesterday, I took Evie to get her hair trimmed and she told me that she wanted bangs. I thought it might be a pain to have to actually do them instead of just pulling all her hair back, but she really wanted to try it, so I went with it. Here is her "before" the haircut picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
She does look grown up! Those bangs are so cute. What a fashionable girl you have!
she is so sassy and cute!!
I LOOOVE it! Oh, so cute. She does look more grown up. But, so so cute!
Oh she is such a pretty girl! She reminds me so much of my Emmy. I do luv her bangs. I have been thinking about bangs for Emmy too. We will see. It was good to see what you guys are up too!
Wow- you guys are blog happy these days! Evie is as cute as ever- thanks for letting the kids play today!
eviejane...stop growing! you are so sophisticated now. i love it. we miss you banging on our door.
She's so cute. I love all the fun stuff she lets you do with her hair. If only my daughter were so cooperative!
Darling bangs, but seriously she looks at least 10! Evie is too cute!
Post a Comment