Friday, February 12, 2010

It's been awhile - Part 3

We went to California last summer and Greg and our nephew Adam caught a starfish while we were at the beach. Adam's the only one who will go look for creatures with Greg. I'm glad he can have a buddy...Greg, that is :). Burying Grandma Cami in the sand. She thought it sounded fun until she started feeling claustrophobic. The kids loved it, though :)
While in California, we went to this cool science museum and all of us gave the bed of nails a go--I thought it was fake, but they were real nails. We were told that you have to have your weight equally distributed so you don't get poked. Pretty crazy!
On the way back from Cali, we stopped in Vegas to spend 4th of July with Greg's sister, Jess, and her family. Here we are being patriotic! (Please cue "I'm proud to be an american")
Fun with Sparklers
A couple weeks later, Greg had is 28th birthday.
A lot of his siblings were in town, so we had a fun BBQ to celebrate.
And my cute reeces pieces brownies

No comments: