Poor Truman with his snowball legs. This was a regular occurence after running through the snow. We'd have to put warm water on his legs to melt it off before he came in--too much work!
Here's Evie playing "Costco samples". She got this little pie from preschool and set this up all by herself--it made me laugh :)
Here are some of the items we bought for our church Christmas service project. We had a list of items to get for 2 boys and 2 girls at a homeless shelter. Collectively, I think we made enough for over 150 children. It was such a great experience!
SNOW!--I am not a fan, but Evie can't get enough of the stuff.
I am a fan of making snow people, however. We found some straw in the field behind our neighborhood and put it to good use for the braids. All of our snow recently melted, and we noticed the 2 straw braids still intact--our construction must have been perfect :)
This was our first Christmas in an actual home and we loved being able to have Christmas lights--so festive!
And of course, Christmas cookies. We find any excuse to make sugar cookies!
Evie looking pretty in her Christmas dress.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That Cosco picture is priceless! lol!
I love the samples! Too cute! Fun to see a picture of your house all Christmasy. It looked so nice. And your sugar cookies look so yummy and perfectly decorated.
Post a Comment