Evie giving her stuffed pig a makeover. She got some of my cotton rounds and made "cucumbers" with markers then added a headband, bobby pins, bracelets, and an anklet to complete the look. How can you not laugh at this?
I just love this picture for some reason...however, Evie looks way way too grown up.
Evie's little friend had a Valentine's tea party and they got to wear princess dresses. Can you tell that she was excited?
And what goes better with a princess dress than princess hair. I couldn't resist!
So, we usually give our dog Evie's old dolls and stuffed animals to play with and it usually takes awhile for him to completely destroy them, but...
Unfortunately for Dora, her life was short-lived. We came home from church and she had been be-headed. What could we do but take a picture :)
Doll-destroyer or not, Evie loves loves her Truman. I never ever thought I'd be a dog lover, but it has been so great for Evie to have the companionship.

Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That pig is hilarious! She is one creative girl!
Post a Comment